Thursday 7 January 2010

Jac

This weekend I am off to meet my girlfriend/partner/soul mate in Edinburgh with my son. Jac is the most amazing female I have ever met and I never tire of telling her this. They say there is a honeymoon period in all relationships but we have passed that and its still amazing. I get butterflies when I see her each time. They say conversation is the thing that keeps relationships alive, well we can both do that.
So we will be going to dynamic earth and then off back to her house to meet up with her children(zaid and Eden both 14, yes twins). They are both fantastic teens and we get on like a house on fire. Their own father died when they were one, so they have no memory of him, which is sad but Jac has done an amazing job of bringing them up.

Anyway I hope everyone has a fabtastic weekend,

No comments:

Post a Comment